Sunday, August 27, 2006

Who Is This A-ya??

At Starbuck's

Coffee boy: (Stares at me while giving me my iced soy latte) Has anyone told you that you look like A-Ya?
Mar: Hm?
Coffee boy: Yeah, you really look like A-Ya. Nobody's told you that?
Mar: Um.. No?
Coffee boy: Wha, really??
Mar: I hope it's a good thing.....
Coffee boy: Yeah, she's really famous.
Mar: Oh, okay, thanks!...

---------
Later, the same day....

In front of Sogo.

Woman: (Runs towards me and invades my comfort zone) Are you A-Ya???
Mar: ??? No, it's not me.
Woman: Yes, it is you!! You're A-Ya!!
Mar: No, no... (Shakes head and tries to smile politely)
Woman: Don't be like this, you just got back from abroad, right? You went to the US to study.
Mar: Okei...
Woman: (Smiles while she walks away) It is you.
Mar: Hm... (Smiles)

So, this lady sat opposite of me, about maybe 4m away... And my cousin called me to say that she was delayed. So I sat there for another 20 mins, having this woman staring and smiling at me, and talking on the phone, and smiles even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home