Thursday, August 31, 2006

Extreme Makeover - Home Edition

I forgot to tell you about my room... The old wallpaper was older me, and not really "me", so we decided to change it. Yay! I thought... I wasn't allowed to decide what kind of wallpaper I wanted!! You guys know me... as simpler, as better! I'm very plain when it comes to things like this. So now, I have a baby pink room...!! With big lovely flowers... And my bed and pillow are also dressed in pink (but more Cerise coloured)... Non of furniture match, and I have a giant hole in my wall! Haha, they removed the AC (yeah, I don't have AC..) some years ago, coz they didn't need it. Geez... I've been suffereing the last few days. There was a heat record yesterday... 37.8 Celsius, warmest day so far this year.

I'll definetly take pics when I get a webcam. Yeah, my Sony dig. cam. died a couple of months ago... Oh.. and my iPod is also dead. Hardware problem :( But I'll take it to the Doctor's soon. I hope the Apple Store here is nice.

I feel like going to bed now.. And it's only 10pm. Life's tough here, I get dragged up at 6am everyday, and now I have 8 o'clock classes. With the traffic here, I'll probably use 40 minutes to school. Damn! Can't wait to lie down on my pink bed, surrounded by pink walls. Haha.

Ta ta for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home