Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Happy birthday to meee....

Sniffles...
Jen dropped by right before midnight, with a couple of Coronas... A very nice surprise, really appreciated that. So yeah, talking to friends on msn now, can't help but to get all teary and stuff hehe...
Phil - u and me... laugh forever...

Sigh, I love you guys.... U know that.... But really, I do.

(Stop laughing at me, you know that I'm a crybaby!!)

Kisskiss
------------

Oooh.. slow update ehh...
So yes, as you might know, I had a fantastic bday celebration. We ate dinner at Onion Café, a lovely 5 course meal! Jackie tricked me away from the table - "had to check a spot" was her exuse.. and when we got back, there was a cute birthday cake on the table. Weee!! Cake!!!! Made my wish, blew out the candles... sigh. We had a quick drink at VT Art Gallery before some of us went to see Free Jimmy (Slipp Jimmy fri), night screening. Oh pffff... The festival was stupid and didn't use the original Norwegian voices. We got American and British accented people instead. They kinda ruined half of the fun and missed most of the puns... siiiigh... But the movie was still crazy. A little bit too freaky I must admit, haha.

My birthday was very different this year - but it was nice. Super nice. Thanks for all the attention!! From all over the place. Makes it easier to be away from home.

------------
15.11.2006
We ditched school. Muaahahahaha... First time E, Jackie and I missed class actually. And we felt bad too. Haha... But it was great to just sleeeeeep. We just relaxed, bummed around, jacuzzi and sauna - meheheheehehh. Felt like my birthday lasted for 3 days haha.
I had dinner with Heather. I got to know her when she was an exchange student at BI last fall. She's my only friend who has celebrated my bday in two different countries. Then we went to Mei's and met up with E and J - as usual. Mei's is a great place. It's kind of a café-bar. We love to go there for red wine, tea and Mei's special meals. Mei is an awesome lady!
We spoke Chinese the entire evening, which was nice. Usually it's Chinglish, bad habit, I know. But it'll will stop when the new semester starts!!
Anyways, I was making fun of Taiwanese Mandarin - which to me sounds so bad. I know, I know, I kind of have that accent too when I'm lazy and mispronounce. But I'm doing everything I can to change that. So I just spent the evening imitating different Chinese accents, speaking crappy Shanghainese, Cantonese and Szechuan hua. My parents must be so proud. Maybe I should just use (proper) Mandarin.

16.11.2006
The usual stuff, with my fave people.
Bar 45 - it looks kinda run down, especially since half of the building doesn't exist anymore. They actually have a door on 2nd floow floor which leads to nothing but thin air. Hah...
I skipped practice that evening.. and almost ran into my team on my way home. Oops..

17.11.2006
Oh, met up at Mei's again. And this time E and I got free cakes!!! Haha, we go there 1-2 times a week, finally she's appreciating us... Met up with Jen at 45 - yes again. We like to return to the places we like. Early night.

18.11.2006
Weeee... My cousin Kathy moved into a new place, so we helped her get settled, went shopping and spent the day together. I like to spend time with my two cousins. Later, met E and J for a quick shopping round. Bought a new sweather - it's starting to get cooler here.

Our night out: Roxy!!!
So, 3 of the girls ditched E, Jen and I this evening. Roxy is right next to me place. On my way over, E called me and said that she had forgotten to turn off her stove. Oh f god... Taiwanese use gas here, so it was still burning?! We jumped into a cab went to her place - phew, still a lil bit water left. While E was upstairs, Jen and I just walked around in Ximending, sipping on a little bottle of Johnnie Walker. Heh... charming. Then, another attempt to get to Roxy. E suddenly craved some snacks, and told us to go ahead and stand in line for Roxy. We were surprised that Roxy had a line.. Then we found out that we'd been in the wrong line... Oops... Aha, no line at Roxy's. Roxy is more of a pub than a club. Suits me better. So we just hung out, by the bar, watching all kinds of people that surrounded us. Later, one of my roomie's came with her friends, weee! I had E's illegal bottle of Johnnie in my bag, so I made her whiskey and coke's the entire night. Drunk? Oh yes.. So we were all tipsy and in a good mood. Then Jen or E came up with this great idea of making a bet. The first one who gets a free drink from a stranger wins. And the winner has to buy the loosers a drink (umm.. yeah, doesn't make much sense...). So the girls started to harass me. I was wearing a tank top with some buttons.. and the girls kept ripping them apart... heyyy.. you know me, I'm shy!!! I got a couple of free drinks, but not becoz of my top!! Eiren got herself a nice drink too. Haha.. she was dancing and shaking her ass, everybody around was cheering and it was hilarious Ahhh... Then it was time for snacks. We were right outside my place, I actually went up to use the bathroom, but somehow went back downstairs, and went to a completely different place for snacks. Taxi rides and all... Errrrr... no brain activity I guess.

19.11.2006
Went to our usual Starbucks. Then ate Indian. Meh, it was ma-ma-fu-fu. ZzzzZZzzzZZzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home