Saturday, October 07, 2006

Luxy!!!


When you come to Taipei, and ask ppl here where to go out clubbing, most ppl will say Luxy. Luxy this, and Luxy that. I've been hearing about this place for ages. I guess it's one of Taipei's hottest clubs. So, we had to check it out of course. Jenny turned 25 last week, so it was a perfect oppurtunity to go out. So we made a reservation (Baoshang - private table).
We started out at Eiren's, getting ready and had a couple of beers. Picture: Jenny, Jenny and me.
We arrived at Luxy right before midnight, and they showed us our baoshang. Um, not quite what we wanted, coz they put us in a place with techno and dance music. But Jenny 大 姐 took care of that. Haha.. She told the guy that we weren't happy about the baoshang we got, so they moved us to another section of Luxy, where they played more suitable music. People always say that clubbers at Luxy are so hot, the girls are like models, and the guys are handsome. Haha... Oh well, maybe we have a different taste. First round: tequila! My god, I'm not very fond of tequila, but it's ok to take one shot. All kinds of drinks were coming to our table... and the last but the most beloved one: a bottle of Johnny Walker Green Label. I usually don't drink pure whiskey, but this one was too good to mix. YUM. Jenny sure knows her alcohol. Haha. Woohooo.. we had so much fun! But man, foreigners at Luxy are WEIRD. You guys know how I have a habit of slapping my friends on the ass... Well, I was just goofing around, and slapped Jackie on her ass. Suddenly, this bald white guy, probably in his 30's came up to me, lifting his shirt and said in Chinese: Can you slap my ass too? MY god!! So um yeah whatever... So many non-Taiwanese guys who are shady in Taiwan. This was actually the first time I went out clubbing in Taipei. It was awesome and the girls rock!
So yess... Johnny W suddenly went empty... and another bottle came.. Together with a fruitplatter and a case of Corona. This is a lot for five girls.. but Luckily Jenny and her friend like to drink. Our host AJ, brought this Taiwanese guy to out table, and was telling us something about him. Turns out that this guys knows how to beatbox, so he was like beatboxing and spitting everybody in the face. Nice... Appearently, I ended up dancing with him. I don't remember, and I don't want to either. Haha.. The ppl at Luxy were ok. There was this one guy, who was "good looking for an Asian" quoting Jackie, and maybe a couple of pretty Taiwanese girls who were not wearing revealing clothes and looked like umm... prostitutes. The Luxy girls on the stage were hilarious. 5 girls were dancing on the stage, next to the DJ. And they lost clothes for each song... Hm, I guess the concept it OK, but sadly, the girls couldn't really dance in those high heels, they were way too skinny and it's not flattering to dance in front of hundreds of ppl in their bikini-look-a-like outfits. Suddenly, it was 3.30 and we left the place. We went to a dimsum place to get night food, and at 4.am yours truely lost contact with the world. Haha... I'm not even gonna tell you guys about it. But those of you who know me, know what happened to me.
Luxy was great becoz of the girls in class, can't wait til next time. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home